J. B. Milton & Co. Melbourne
In 1860 upon the dissolving of a partnership “by the effluxion of time” (the end of a lease or agreement through natural course of events) Mr Milton continued in this new style at 54 Collins Street.
John Barrow Milton supplied military uniforms:
His death in 1891 is a reminder of the danger of the ‘flu! Get vaccinated!!
From a long article about the early life of Melbourne:
The firm continued, and in 1919 was restyled as “E. W. Roach and J. B. Milton P/L” and continued until 1937 when it was taken over by James Thelwell & Co.
For any comment or query, please use the Contact page.