Haffendon & Jackson Pty. Ltd.
The design of the logo is the same as used in their 1952 telephone directory advert.
Lega Badges (Nichol Industries)
Barry Nichol began an apprenticeship with the Barr Brothers (which dated from 1918) in 1952. On graduating , the family bought the firm and registered it as Barr Bros Pty. Ltd. in 1958. They specialised in engraving, badge making, etc. After merging with Bertram badges by 1970 and building a new factory, the firm was renamed Nichol International P/L. They currently operate from Nunawading, Melbourne.
See also http://www.austbuttonhistory.com/uniform-buttons-2/companies-and-clubs-including-merchantile-marine/