Corps of Commissionaire
From Geelong RSL collection. They also have buttons marked ‘Corps of Commissionaires Victoria’. No markers mark. it has been suggested that the CCV button displayed elsewhere in this blog belongs to the Victorian chapter. See http://www.austbuttonhistory.com/uniform-buttons-2/sporting-clubs-and-volunteer-organisations/#Campaigners_for_Christ_Volunteers
The international movement of this corps dates back to 1859, initially to arrange work for Crimean war veterans. The first corps was raised in Melbourne in 1877.
The current Corps of Commissionaires was registered in New South Wales in 1939, then based in Victoria from 1946, and now has members around Australia. It is an ex-service welfare and and philanthropic organisation. It helps veterans transition to civilian life and runs a Veterans Centre at the Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital, as well as supporting cadet services.