3rd April 2021

Distributor’s Buttons

P. F. Davies Novelty Co.

Theses were are probably imported.


“P. F. Davies Novelty Co” were warehousemen at 308 Flinders Lane from around around 1949. They became “P. F. Davies Pty. Ltd.” in 1950

The Argus (Melbourne), 18th April 1951 page 24.

Between 1950-1965 they supplied bullion embroidery wire as well as gold and silver lace to the Department of Supply.

The Herald (Melbourne), 29th March 1950. P.F. Davies had their business in the far part of this building.

The building still stands. This section is 302. Note this section has four stories and a cellar, and many businesses were located there.