8th July 2020

Tailors’ Buttons

The Quality Tailors, Adelaide

Daily Herald (Adelaide), 1st February 1913 page 3.

In 1913 they opened a newly renovated store on the corner of Gawler Place and Pirie Street. They added a store in St. Vincent’s Street. In 1918 Arthur Laurence Atterton (1893-1959) took over as manager of the Quality Tailors at the corner of Pirie Street and Gawler Place. Two years later he bought the firm. See ‘Arthur L Atterton’ in the tailoring pages.


Adelaide Co-operative Society Ltd.

See also the Tailoring – Department store pages.

For all comments and questions, please use the Contact page.