General Plastics : New Finds
In 1941 O. C. Rheubens was reborn as General Plastics Limited. By late 1950 they started using the brandname ‘Beauclaire’. In 1957 the brand name ‘Leda’ was registered,and they started phasing the name Beauclaire out. Although General Plastics still existed in 1963, it was described as ‘ailing’ and in the process of being ‘integrated’ into Beutron Australia Limited.
For all comments and questions, please use the Contact page.