Liversage & Green, Footscray
Messrs William Liversage (1980 -1935) and Edgar Charles Green (1881-1959) announced there opening their factory employing six hands at “Shaw’s New Buildings” on 5th October 1907. They were still at that address in 1922. Mr Green went into real estate after that, moved to Williamstown and died there in 1959. Mr Liversage remained in Footscray until his death in 1935.
Coles Supermarkets and Target Stores
Buttons from the polo shirts of their uniform.