R. J. Harvey & Co.
Reuben John Harvey (1869-1946) had been the senior partner of this company of tailors’ trimmings importers, started around 1895.
His business moved from Queens Walk to 210 Swanston Street around 1923 then to the Nicholas Building in 1983. The company was deregistered in 2012. For a photo of the business in the 1950s, see https://viewer.slv.vic.gov.au/?entity=IE7239218&mode=browse