This is another variation from Farmer’s in Sydney. See the branded Buttons page.
T. P. Britton, Wollongong
Thomas Patrick Britton (1874-1951) became a partner in the tailoring business of William James Coogan in King’s Street, Sydney in 1908-9, named Coogan & Britton, with Coogan retiring in 1911. He then moved to Wollongong in 1918 and opened a new business in December 1921. The business was still active in 1946.
For all comments or queries, please use the Contact page.