Beutron developed several lines of buttons around 1950 including metalised plastic fashion designs and cardigan buttons with backing disks. The free added cotton (mentioned below) first appeared in 1949 on their “All Purpose” cards of buttons.
The Newcastle Sun (NSW), 26 January 1950 p13. See the Beutron page for examples.
These larger cards of buttons were sold from (probably) the late 1940s and into the early 1950s, when they were phased out.
A 1965 dated store display card. In the mid 1960s Beutron were promoted as “Colour Matched” (see the bottom of the card.)