Kencrest buttons were sold by David Kennedy. David Kennedy was a distributor/wholesaler. He was listed as a button merchant at a warehouse at 118 Flinders Lane in the 1935 and 1940 phone directories. The prices indicated these buttons were sold from the late 1950s to mid 1960s. Some of the buttons are the same as those sold on Leda cards, so they were supplied by General Plastics and/or Beutron. See http://www.austbuttonhistory.com/australian-button-history/distributers-wholesalers-importers/#Kencrest
Early 1970s Beutron
Early 1970s Embassy
Originally supplied by General Plastics, after 1957 Embassy buttons were supplied by G. Herring and so appeared on Beutron-style cards with added thread.
For all comments or queries, please use the Contact page.